At the Connected Farmer Virtual Ag Show, you will have a captive audience where you can educate consumers and earn public trust by sharing your authentic agriculture story. You can also exchange your contact information and interact with Canada’s agricultural community from the comfort of your farm, field, desk chair, home, or mobile device.
Now more than ever before, consumers are interested in wanting to know where their food comes from. They are going to the web looking for information on the food they eat, ensuring that it is coming from a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly source.
In today's digital communication age, many consumers actually expect to connect and engage with local farmers and agri-businesses on digital communication channels, as they want a direct connection to the people who are growing, producing, processing and selling their food.
At the online event you’ll be able to:
- Raise your profile and public trust in Canada's Agriculture industry
- Interact one-on-one with consumers, exhibitors and visitors.
- Reach new customers, generate new leads, source suppliers, sell product and close business.
- Interact in real-time with booth visitors.
- Increase conversions by engaging with booth visitors using the instant chat facilities and hosting live webinars and in-booth video demonstrations that are available for replay 3 months following the event.
- Download product manuals, demos, brochures, videos on your computer for further reference.
- Connect with your industry peers through audio, video and text message.
- Attend expert webinars and keep up-to date with the newest products and technologies.